Drenching is a common experience during Rainy season as well as during sudden downpour. One has to use clean cloth to dry the head and the body. Continue reading
India is a tropical country and it is natural that tourists who plan to visit during summer season should take utmost care to save and protect themselves from the scorching Sun rays and the Heat. Of course, places in India are always equipped with various alternatives to enjoy the travel with a lot of pleasure during Summer. Continue reading
- Do some exercise every day. Or 30 min walk / Jogging.
- Brush your teeth before going to bed and after waking up.
- Avoid soft drinks and junk food. Eat healthy.
- Meditate at least 30 min daily.
- Eat like a pauper at night.
- Do not watch Television for more than 30 min daily. Not more than 1 hr on holidays
- Drink lot of water. Min 2 to 3 lit every day.
- Do not talk for long hrs on mobile.